CALL FOR PAPERS AND THEMATIC SPECIAL ISSUES
The Canadian Foreign Policy Journal (CFPJ) is seeking submissions for its 27th volume, to be published in 2021.
CFPJ is a fully peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal published by the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (NPSIA) at Carleton University, Canada. Readers include government officials, academics, students of international affairs, journalists, NGOs, and the private sector. Established in 1992, CFPJ is now Canada’s leading journal of international affairs.
Full articles: 6000-7000 words;
Policy Commentaries: short policy briefings engaging key topics in international policy, 1500- 2000 words;
Book reviews: 1000 word maximum for single reviews, 2500 for multi-book review.
To begin the submission process: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/rcfp
For Author Guidelines: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rcfp20/current
To submit a proposal for a guest-edited thematic issue: https://www.tandf.co.uk//journals/cfp/rcfpcfpguide.pdf
Please email inquiries to David Carment, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject heading: “CFPJ – Call for submissions.”
Recent issues have focused on:
– trade and international economic policymaking
– humanitarian emergencies and interventions
– development and international aid
– diplomacy and international public policy
– peacekeeping, and peacebuilding
– global governance and international institutions
– identity politics and social movements
– international migration and refugees
– human rights and social justice
– gender politics and feminist foreign policy
– conflict and crisis management
– history of foreign policy
– populism, nationalism, illiberalism
– elections and foreign policy
– corruption and foreign policy
View PDF version here.