- Executive Director – David Carment.
- Managing Director – Reid Groeneveld is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, with a field designation in diplomacy and foreign policy. Reid’s background in data analysis works in tangent with research interests such as inter-state negotiation, peacekeeping, conflict resolution and regional cooperation.
- Podcast Producer – Sarah Samwel is a PhD candidate at Carleton University’s School of Journalism and Communication. Her research interests include investigating misinformation, disinformation, propaganda and fake news and what that all means in a post-truth world.
- Venus Fung is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, specializing in diplomacy and foreign policy. Her background in communications and public affairs along with her multicultural upbringing fuelled interests in diplomacy 2.0, and their intersections with conflict resolution, diasporas, and Canada-Asia Pacific relations.
- Zaid Al Sudani is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He completed his undergraduate studies in Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University. His professional experience includes working with government, NGOs, and international organizations on the front lines of immigration and refugee operations in Canada and Turkey.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the iAffairs’ team, we’re always looking for motivated associate editors with a knack for international affairs – click here for more information.