- Executive Director – David Carment
- Managing Director – Paloma Boucher is an M.A. candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, where she specializes in conflict analysis and conflict resolution. Her research interests are varied and include how digital diplomacy supports Track II mediation, the intersection of migration and gender-based violence as well as the impact of surveillance capitalism on security and intelligence.
- Managing Director – Félix Leblanc is a graduate student in International Economic Policy, NPSIA, with hands-on experience in diplomacy, policy analysis, and digital marketing. His research now focuses on the weaponization of trade and finance, China’s economic rise, and transnational financial crimes.
- Communications Officer – Holden Thomas is an M.A. candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, specializing in Conflict Analysis and Conflict Resolution. His research interests include totalitarian and authoritarian regimes, with a particular focus on media as a mechanism for disseminating state propaganda and suppressing free speech.
- Christiane Konstantopoulos is an undergraduate student majoring in the Woodrow Wilson School of Public Policy and International Affairs at Princeton University, with a certificate in French. As an iAffairs associate editor, her research interests include global issues in gender and sexuality, health, and inequality. She also writes for the Daily Princetonian.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the iAffairs’ team, we’re always looking for motivated associate editors with a knack for international affairs – click here for more information.