- Executive Director – David Carment
- Managing Director, Performance – Zaid Al Sudani is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He completed his undergraduate studies in Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University. His professional experience includes working with government, NGOs, and international organizations on the front lines of immigration and refugee operations in Canada and Turkey.
- Managing Director, Editorial – Ted G. Fraser is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He completed his Bachelor of Arts (Honours) at the University of Toronto, where he double-majored in political science and international relations. A former Toronto Star reporter and EU-Canada Young Journalist Fellow, Ted has also written for The Globe and Mail, VICE, The Hill Times, Ottawa Citizen, The Hamilton Spectator, The Coast, and The Varsity. His research interests include grey-zone conflict, security and defence policy, and international trade.
- Associate Editor, Media and Public Relations – Hadi Wess is an MA candidate at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Ottawa in Psychology with a double minor in French and Italian. He works for the Government of Canada and is heavily involved in media and politics. His research interests include immigration and refugee issues, foreign policy, domestic and internal affairs, and Middle-Eastern conflicts.
- Associate Editor, Arts, Culture, and Entertainment – Reda Zarrug is currently pursuing his MA at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. His main interests are conflict analysis and conflict resolution, specifically surrounding the MENA region. Previously he attended Carleton University and completed a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He is also a public servant working in a strategy capacity with the Government of Canada.
- Associate Editor – Elphine Onsongo is a recent graduate from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs who specializes in conflict analysis and conflict resolution. She completed her Bachelor of Law from the University of Nairobi, Kenya. Her research interests include conflict analysis, gender issues, federal governance and international development with great focus on Sub-Saharan Africa.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the iAffairs team, we are always looking for motivated associate editors with a passion for international affairs – click here for more information or email us at email@example.com