The Institute for Peace & Diplomacy hosts its 2nd annual Middle East Strategy Forum (MESF 2022), on May 11-12, 2022 in downtown Ottawa (in-person). iAffairs Canada is joining MESF 2022 as a University Partner and all members of iAffairs Canada have access to discounted tickets for the conference.
More than 40 renowned speakers from the Middle East, Europe, and North America as well as over 250 foreign policy and defence professionals, diplomats, lawmakers, think-tankers, bureaucrats, and business leaders will come together at MESF 2022 and engage in constructive discussions around current and emerging strategic issues in the Middle East and their implications for the North Atlantic bloc.
- Amy Tachco: Director, Regional and Multilateral Affairs, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, US Department of State
- H.E. Kerim Uras: Ambassador of Turkey to Canada
- H.E. Wadee Al-Batti: Ambassador of Iraq to Canada
Former ambassadors speaking at the conference:
- Ulric Shannon, Former Canadian Ambassador to Iraq
- Ferry de Kerchove, Former Canadian Ambassador to Egypt
- Peggy Mason, Former Canadian Ambassador to UN for Disarmament
- Jon Allen, Former Canadian Ambassador to Israel
- Gordon Venner, Former Associate Deputy Minister, Department of National Defence; Canada’s former Ambassador to Iran
- Itamar Rabinovich, Former Israeli Ambassador to U.S.
- Susan Ziadeh, Former U.S. Ambassador to Qatar
Click here to reserve your conference ticket and learn more about the program and the speakers.
Members of iAffairs Canada (students and faculty) will receive 20% discount on General Admission tickets. In order to receive your promo code, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact the Institute for Peace & Diplomacy through email: email@example.com